Careers opportunities within Camel Group
Camel is a dynamic, growing company, with a wealth of career opportunities, with branch’s throughout Cornwall & North Devon, with; sales, design, fabrication, installation and management opportunities. If you are interested in working for Camel, then this is the place to start.
Contact; [email protected]
Due to continued expansion, Camel Group are looking for a project Co-ordinator to join our busy team at Wadebridge for immediate start.
Camel Group are leading suppliers and installers of glazing, windows & doors across the southwest
- Managing, scheduling, co-ordinating company installations and payment plans
- Ensuring all materials, equipment and labour are available to meet project deadlines and site-specific requirements
- Manage all material ordering for projects.
- Pre-contract assessments with relevant team members, to ascertain all necessary detail in order to co-ordinate all aspects of contract execution.
- Take a proactive approach in terms of foreseeing challenges and/or any omissions/oversights during sales, surveying, processing, and fabrication.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role and level of responsibility, with the ability to co-ordinate numerous projects simultaneously
- Experience in the ordering of materials in a similar role
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task and deal with multiple contracts and parties simultaneously
- Confident, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others, a positive attitude and excellent leadership and planning skills
- Ability to manage and support the workforce
- A keen eye for detail with an ability to foresee potential issues
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
Salary dependant on ability and experience.
Reference ID: project Co-ordinator wadebridge
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Sales Estimator/Order Processor: Windows and doors (Barnstaple Branch)
Prepare accurate estimates and priced schedules for tender from architects drawings
Prepare and chase quotations
Liaise with customers, buyers to ensure timely and accurate contract delivery
Handle customer sales & technical assistance request telephone calls
Revising quotations depending on customer feedback
Handle any invoice queries.
Experience of working within a Sales or Customer Service environment is desirable but not essential as
we can help develop those skills for the right candidate.
on a day to day basis, this will involve:
Acting as a focal point for telephone enquiries and delivering a great customer experience
Responding to customer requests.
Maintaining contact with customers to ensure actions have been effectively progressed
Providing a prompt and responsive service
Providing customer quotations, invoicing and general office duties
To Apply Please email CV To [email protected]
Camel Glass- Wadebridge branch
Full Time 39 Hours a week Mon-Fri
Due to continued expansion, we have fantastic opportunity to join our team as a bench joiner in our busy joinery workshop at Wadebridge.
Must have experience and be competent in the manufacture of bespoke windows & doors experience in stair making beneficial
To apply, please email your CV TO bdudman[email protected]
Aluminium Fabricator (Holsworthy Branch)
This is a great opportunity for a window and door Aluminium Fabricator, looking for a permanent, full time position, to join a very successful and well established team based at our Holsworthy Branch.
As an Aluminium Fabricator you will be cutting, drilling and fabricating aluminium for window and door products.
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Fabricating windows
- Setting up, adjusting, operating and cleaning machinery
- Cutting and assembling of windows and doors
- Using power tools
- Ideal for someone with joinery or metal working skills.
- Ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Motivated to learn and develop
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines
Please email your CV [email protected]
Customer Service and office admin (Holsworthy Branch)
Must be reliable with attention to detail and great customer skills.
Experience of working within a Sales or Customer Service environment is desirable but not essential as we can help develop those skills for the right candidate.
- Acting as a focal point for telephone enquiries and delivering a great customer experience
- Responding to customer requests .
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure actions have been effectively progressed
- Providing a prompt and responsive service
- Providing customer quotations, invoicing and general office duties
Please email your CV to [email protected]
Camel Group Holsworthy are currently seeking a Window/Conservatory Installer.
Due to continued expansion, we have fantastic opportunity to join our team as a window/ conservatory fitter, based at our Holsworthy branch. We are offering a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday, good hourly rate to the right applicant/s.
Vehicle supplied / own tools
• Installing uPVC/ aluminium windows, doors and conservatories.
• Have experience of fitting uPVC (& aluminium) windows & doors,
• Preferably qualified but not essential as training can be provided to work towards qualifications.
• Take pride in exceptional workmanship,
• Hold a current, clean, driving licence.
Please Email Your CV to [email protected]