Careers opportunities within Camel Group
Camel is a dynamic, growing company, with a wealth of career opportunities, with branch’s throughout Cornwall & North Devon, with; sales, design, fabrication, installation and management opportunities. If you are interested in working for Camel, then this is the place to start.
Contact; [email protected]
Camel Glass- Wadebridge branch
Full Time 39 Hours a week Mon-Fri
Due to continued expansion, we have fantastic opportunity to join our team as a bench joiner in our busy joinery workshop at Wadebridge.
Must have experience and be competent in the manufacture of bespoke windows & doors experience in stair making beneficial
To apply, please email your CV TO [email protected]
Administrator - Holsworthy
Camel Group are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Based at our Holsworthy branch the successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling works, dealing with suppliers and clients.
Must have a Strong personality with excellent accuracy and communication skills who will take ownership of the role
Please forward your CV to [email protected]
CAD Technician Aluminium (Windows & Doors)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician/ Surveyor to join our busy team at Camel Group.
The right candidate would be required to create CAD drawings for clients and surveyors for our Schuco Aluminium Windows fabrication department at Holsworthy
The successful candidate will be given autonomy to deliver a wide variety of projects and will be provided with the opportunity to progress their career, together with training and support by the company
• To produce high quality CAD drawings for architectural plans of aluminium windows and doors in accordance with the required Measurement Standard
• Provide technical support for clients
• To attend site to carry out property surveys for the purposes of producing plans, further surveyor training is available to the right candidate.
• To proactively liaise with the project management team to provide regular progress updates, review work assignments and agree priorities.
• Ability to proactively manage, plan and organise workload to deliver work assignments within agreed timelines and productivity targets.
• Demonstrates a high level of initiative, with a proactive problem-solving mind-set.
• Possesses a keen eye for detail with the ability to self-check own work.
• Ability to deliver high quality output within agreed timescales.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision both independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications and Experience
• Expert in the operation of CAD to produce technical drawings and plans.
Experience of aluminium windows surveying and manufacturing would be very desirable although further training can be given.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Aluminium Fabricator (Holsworthy Branch)
This is a great opportunity for a window and door Aluminium Fabricator, looking for a permanent, full time position, to join a very successful and well established team based at our Holsworthy Branch.
As an Aluminium Fabricator you will be cutting, drilling and fabricating aluminium for window and door products.
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Fabricating windows
- Setting up, adjusting, operating and cleaning machinery
- Cutting and assembling of windows and doors
- Using power tools
- Ideal for someone with joinery or metal working skills.
- Ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Motivated to learn and develop
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines
Please email your CV [email protected]
Customer Service and office admin (Holsworthy Branch)
Must be reliable with attention to detail and great customer skills.
Experience of working within a Sales or Customer Service environment is desirable but not essential as we can help develop those skills for the right candidate.
- Acting as a focal point for telephone enquiries and delivering a great customer experience
- Responding to customer requests .
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure actions have been effectively progressed
- Providing a prompt and responsive service
- Providing customer quotations, invoicing and general office duties
Please email your CV to [email protected]
Camel Group Holsworthy are currently seeking a Window/Conservatory Installer.
Due to continued expansion, we have fantastic opportunity to join our team as a window/ conservatory fitter, based at our Holsworthy branch. We are offering a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday, good hourly rate to the right applicant/s.
Vehicle supplied / own tools
• Installing uPVC/ aluminium windows, doors and conservatories.
• Have experience of fitting uPVC (& aluminium) windows & doors,
• Preferably qualified but not essential as training can be provided to work towards qualifications.
• Take pride in exceptional workmanship,
• Hold a current, clean, driving licence.
Please Email Your CV to [email protected]